Thursday, July 2, 2009

World overturned.

Guess i lost something tuhday,And something somewhere told me it's my mind.I woke up at.. Idk.Forgot.3plus 4 ?Stoned.Comped.Tio chao gan.Went out of house at 5.Went back at 7 plus 8. -.-LOL.Alone, mind you, fuck.Comped, ate, blablablablablablablabla....Crazy and mad.Lost my mind somewhere along th way.Deesiao people, guailan people, scold people, lie tuh people.Abit mad eh ?LMAO.And now i'm calming myself down, :DTomorrow going out eat with mother and sister,Thn go home.Might be going fishing till midnight,Might be available till midnight.Jio me out please.I fucking need tuh go crazy all th way.Was hoping tomorrow can go out with afew friends and laugh.But guess it's not gonna work out.Something spoilt my mood madly and now i'm stoning.YEAAAAAAA, YOU SUCCEEDDED GIRL.FUCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment