Monday, July 27, 2009

I fuck you.

It's so tiring.I had enough.Being able tuh live forever,And never grow old,Is not something good at all.You tend tuh see people leaving you..And you'll end up alone..Sucks. (:Ala talk cock.LOL.Went down at 2.30am tuh meet cheong and derrick.Eat drink talk cock chit chat.5 went home.Watched show till 7.30.Go sleep.Skipped school.Ala i fuck school.School school school.Sucks madly ok.ZZZZ.Ok so anyway I didn't meet nikko today.Can't get out of house anyway -.-Rot.Fucking Rot.ROT ROT ROT.NABEH CCB LA I HATE MY LIFE LA.--If it wasn't for you,Because of you.I would've turned out a rebel now.A fucking shitass poop.One who does inks all around,Uncivilised,Fightings bla,Cut here there everywhere.Don't go home, blabla..Take drugs, painkillers, idk.Whatever.Idk what i talking.HAHABye.--Michelle Tan Tan Tan ,Avril Sim Yi Ling ,Lim Hui Yee Clare . :DThis picture is so funny. LOLOL.I look ugly, don't look please.Darl is idk wtf she doing LOL!Ling is... Look like a pregnant lady HAHAHA!!!( She told me tht herself last time ok :x )East coast sun set :D ♥At a random toilet, i forgot where.Bugis i think .At east coast.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment