Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sick. Both body and mind. Ha.

Tht perfect love story,I saw for you for th first time baby,I stared at you in your eyes,I felt so valentined.I saw love when i saw you.I felt love when i met you.I spelt love when i miss you.I lost love when i lost you.I describe love, with th one and only, you.Slept at 1am yesterday.Early ? :DWoke sleep woke sleep, tsk....Woke at 3am plus -.-Woke at 4am .Woke at 6am.Woke at 6.32am :DBanana darling called me, haha.Woke up, ate my medicine, lie back on bed.Texted with banana all th way till 8 plus 9 ?Bla i forgot.Went back sleep cos buay ta han alr x.xLie on bed till 2 plus.Woke and ate Fillet o Fishy !Thn ate medicine at 3 plus ?I'm late for 2 hour. Every 7 hour eat, i 9 hours.LOL xDHope banana doesn't scold me for this, haha.Gonna eat at 11 again. Omg medicine siao ):Thn tomorrow morning around 6 eat.Aww, Banana can't call me already.Tomorrow's a late day, she's waking up late ~Haha.Nehmind it's alright, i set alarm loh :lWell.So tht's all for tuhday..All i can say is,I've been sleeping.Oh right, i had a fucking scary nightmre tuhday...Scared th fuck outta me.....ZZZ.....Nehmind it's over ...Now waiting for Banana tuh reach home after studying..She's gonna text me when she's home..So yea.I go sleep ler.Medicine makes me weak and tired.Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment