Sunday, July 19, 2009

I don't know.

As time passes,As we drift.As we argue,As we fought.As we avoided,As we hid.Now tht i realise we don't even remember each other.Tht you forgot about me.Now tht i realise,I stopped missing you.I stopped worrying about you.I stopped wanting tuh see you.I stopped dreaming about you.I stopped staring at your msn contact, be it black green red or yellow.I stopped doing thinking everything i do when i went crazy over you.I now realised.I don't love you anymore.But when i was going through my camera album in my phone this morning..I was deleting photos in a very fast manner.And when i saw your photo..I hesitatedAnd deleted th one tht's not so nice.And left th nice one alone..-.-I started thinking,If i really don't love you anymore.Was it all along a habit tuh care, love, and miss you?Or was it love tht lasted for these months ?I think it's really time for me,Tuh let it go totally.I may say i'm happy seeing you like this.But i don't feel happy at all.I don't feel anything actually.Maybe a little sad.But, don't you deserve it ?Laughs.If you'd replied my text on sunday night.I might still think you're still as good..And tht i won't blame you.Forget it man.I wasn't even wanting your attention.I just had no one tuh turn tuh.So i chose your contact.It's over, cos i don't really bother anymore.Till now, it's over between us.I'm moving on for a better, and easier life.Continue hanging yourself on tht rope.You'll be breathless in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment