Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Crap.

Walao this is getting funnier.Twitter....Make me going keesiao LOL.First is this, thn is tht, thn is tht.Knn don't like don't look la.Why so many people like tuh stalk my twitter huh.Very fun huh.EH NOT CUTE LEH HELLO ?!FUCK.Whatever, stop stalking me please.t's th only place i can twit my stuffs, SO SHUT TH FUCK UP.KEEP IT TUH YOURSELF.OR I'LL NEVER HAVE TH PLACE OR CHANCE TUH CHILL MYSELF, K ?Ok so.Went school today..VERY PUNCTUAL.YES I'M GOOD GIRL.HOHOHO.GOOD HAIR DAY BABY.HA.I looked good even when I tied my hair.How incredible hee.Did english.Did alot extra work.Mali mali home! HAHA!Wore 23 sex bands and 1 wrist band go school...Wore cardi. Tried tuh cover.End up still kena, ccb.....LOL.Take out till my hand sour sour omg.LOL.Laughs.Went home.Watch show till 1.40 ? Slept till 3.15 or so.Cabbed down Bedok HQ get my warning letter -.- .....Got reminded of many many things over there.Fucking swear I'll never land in there again LOL !Seh gor lockups............. -.-Cabbed tuh TM, bought food for father and sister.Ate ya kun with mother.Cabbed home.Now I'm hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.(:And I repeat.FUCK YOU LA.READ MY TWITTER LIAO, JUST SHUT UP ?NEED KP SO MUCH MEH OMG.BAOTOH, KPKB, ALL CAN GO HONGKAN OK.OMG.Nehmind sua.I fucking give up.I shan't twit about anything serious anymore.Fuck life much.I can no longer tear.Which is a good thing i might say.HAHA.I love my life so much I wanna kill myself with a knife.HEEEEE ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment