Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Forever, or never.

I don't believe in miracles.I never did, and i never will.I'm feeling very down now..I'm so scared.So afraid.I'm afraid i'm just being stupid.I'm afraid.You're th second one.I'm really scared.Maybe i should think in another way.Tht we're just friends yea ?Tht i just care for you extremely much, as a friend.I don't know why, don't know where,Exactly whatever from you attracted me.I don't know.I always force myself and keep myself awake.Till you sleep, thn i'll sleep.Th only thing i hope from you was your attention.I know it's near impossible, but i'm trying.I'm trying so hard tht i'm gonna go bonkers already.I know it's very hard for you.And in fact, you don't even know.I don't blame you too...But do you know how i'm feeling ?Tht pain tht longing for you.I'm sorry, but i'm like this..I should stop it, NOW.LHYCLARE, NOW. NOW. STOP IT.KEEP IT TUH YOURSELF AND SWALLOW IT.DON'T LET ANYONE KNOW.AND GET OVER IT.WAKE UP, CLARE LIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment