Monday, July 27, 2009

Laughs, fuck off.

No matter how long ago was it,Th memories, th fear, still stay as it is.
Didn't go school since last thursday.
I hate it, I swear.
Let me sit in R&R talk tuh myself, lmaos ?
Is tht what school's all about ?
Is tht what school is doing tuh motivate me back tuh studying ?
FAIL .
Epic fail ok .
Well anyway ..
I'm bored.
Recently when I bloghop,
I realise most of th blog songs those blogs are playing,
Are songs tht..
Reminds me ?
Of stuffs tht happen years ago.
I don't know.
They give me goosebumps.
Tht feeling..
Tht weird feeling..
Tht, fear, tht sorrow, idk.
I really don't.
I just dislike it.
Candles by Hey Monday is one.
I went this blog,
IT WAS ON LOOP OMG.
-.-
Mad.
Though this song reminds me of something,
Tht happened only half a year or so ago.
But I still get tht feeling I can't describe.
I hate tht feeling.
I'm afraid, of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment