Sunday, July 26, 2009

Breathless.

It's th start of hell,Th end of heaven.I hate tht feeling of being breathless.Like, literally breathless -.-Been having fainting spells or blurred vision.Tight chest, can't breathe properly or majoy headache.Idk what's wrong man lmao.Didn't blog yesterday..Been watching My date with a vampire ..All th series, slowly. haha....I'm using it tuh numb my senses, stop my train of thoughts.I'm hoping I could forget everything, stop thinking,And hope i could start anew.But everything seems tuh me thrashing down on me.Why ?Is there anyone tht can tell me what i can do tuh stop th pain ?Stop tht sharp pain froming inflicting hurts on me.I beg you..It's monday already..There's school later.Oh holy shit.What am i supposed tuh tell them ?I ponned 2 days leh -.-Fuck man ..Expel ?Heard tht oral started already ...Am i gonna retain next year ?I'm ruining my own future..Though i don't really care. LOL.But.. Seriously..Am i..Ah whatever ok.I'm feeling hot and cold now.ZZZZZ .What's wrong with me.Seriously....Might be going down ESSS tomorrow at 2pm tuh meet Nikko.Sigh.May, god, bless, mweeeeeeeee ~I guess i'm only left with 10% of will tuh live on.Laughs.I lost my senses, or wrong and right,Of pain, or not.I lost my sight, of th future road.I lost my soul, i'm a zombie now.I lost my smiles, i didn't smile truly for months and months..I lost my happiness, i didn't feel blessed at all.I lost my love, and all i felt was hurt.What's wrong with me....All i know is i want tuh feel pain now.I'm not kidding.I want 200 bucks..For pain, for high, for my medicine of life.I want tuh die.But can death be bought ?No i don't think so ?Why is killing against th law in singapore..Why...Why is committing suicide a crime ?Why ?..Why will people report you on newspaper and radio bla,When you commit suicide, jumping or something..Why must they let th whole world know you jumped ?Why ?Why when you wanted tuh leave peacefully, quietly ?Why ?Why must all these happen tuh me ?Why must i always hear tht fucking song ?Those fucking words ..I have no more energy tuh type anymore .I'm so tired ...I'm begging you ...God ..Return me my senses,My will tuh study, tuh be happy, tuh live on..My love, my smiles, my soul..My.. My everything ..Everything tht i lost .Please ..And i'm trying so hard so hard ..On something tht'd never , ever , come true .Caring for someone who doesn't replies me ,Loving someone who doesn't care bout me .Missing someone who might even forget about me ,Our, everything ..Remember how i used tuh call you bee..How we chatted on th phone so long..How we first held our hands.Idk.Idk.I'm thinking of 2 person at th same time.But i guess this is th one i'm thinking of, th most....But ..Ala i'm fucking confused now.Shut up .AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .Oh, and i realised i can't cry.My nose hurts o.oLOL!Show you people 1 photo.It's th only photo you can see me smiling like this.Ever since erm.P6 ?Hahaha.2 year plus alr.LOL!I remember tht photo i took, smiling so broadly..Was in p5, wearing my p5 camp tee shirt..Hahaha...Th only one tht i remember. Haha.So.......... natural.I saw my old pictures.I smiled at them.Though they were ugly -.-But i know i was happy back thn..This is 2007 de.Abit gao xiao LOLOL. This is 2009 o.o LOLOL.Knn ... Looks damn fake -.- LOL.Whatever .... -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment