Friday, July 24, 2009

Depression.

I was young, but i wasn't naive..I watched helpless, as you turned tuh leave.I've never seen someone putting ' Depression ' on a photo ..With \m/ LOL !!!!!!!!Heeee :D:D:D:D:D:D: ( 2 face D: :D LOL )I've been spamming my twitter like mad omg.Laughs!Follow mwe on twitter !!!!Hahahaha, tht red hot box over there !Left side ! :DHmm ...These few days ..Had been erm .Not so good .LOL !( They disappear , as reality is crashing tuh th floor ~ ]: )Hmms ..Didn't go school on thursday and today, which is friday.I hate tht 2 hours thing ...Sitting in th R&R room ..Staring at th assesment book which idk how tuh do at all ..Being forced tuh do ..I felt so damn frustrated cos idk how ? -.- ..It's like .. Sitting within 4 walls , talking tuh yourself for 2 hours -.-Do you like school like this ?You do your work .. But you don't know what you're writing ..School , school .. SHS ..I hate this school ....And let me say again .Even if i quit school , i won't let myself land in girls' home .Cos i swore i will commit suicide rather than going in .Dare say dare do la ok ?Although idk how am i gonna die ..But i'll try ways and means o.o LOL .Maybe i'll rot my life away , ya ? :DHahaha , i like it .You saw my wrist.So ?I die die must turn and show you meh ?You my who huh .Dai sai ah ?Please ah .I shan't mention it here ok .Twitter does th job .Stalk me and you'll know my story , hoho .Ha , whatever la ok .I'm no longer afraid ok .I'm not someone you can always reprimand .I'M A HUMAN WITH FEELINGS .Please , keep this with you .I AM A HUMAN .H-O-M-O-S-A-P-I-E-N , OK ?Noobs.So anyway .Been shag but , who cares , HAHA .No money buy cig , oppsy ~Fuck man idc if you're gonna read it or what .Just shut up and read , don't need share th love ok .Idk who th fuck you are , just shut up and read ok ?If not fuck off and read your textbooks .Boredommmmm .Was forced tuh go out eat with this family tht idk is really my birth fam or not.Hahahahaha.No love one ley, why har.LMAO.Twitter rocks omg ♥♥--We always told ourselves we're strong ..But this time we fell, so hard.. so hard..But i'm gonna remind you ..We just fell for a moment..So we could catch a breath and continue standing strong..Though we failed, but we're gonna go on, and on..We're gonna stand strong ...Put up a strong front and move on ..I'm not gonna break down in front of anyone anymore ....--I'm really sorry if i gave you all th wrong idea ..I'm so sorry ..Sigh ..--I would fall asleep,Only in hopes of dreaming.Tht everything would be like it was before.But nights like this it seems are slowly fleeting,They disappear as reality is crashing tuh th floor...--

No comments:

Post a Comment