Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Blind.

My head's failing me, it's hurting so badly.My chest's suffocating me, it's so tight and pain...I can't breathe properly.I have no appetite at all.I feel like a zombie.Idk why.Out of a sudden.I became like this.I feel no pain, I'm not afraid of death.Not afraid ever since months ago..I just wanna leave earlier..I don't wanna live longer and suffer longer..I'm very stressed up now,Tht my head is so fucking tight, and painful.My chest is damn tight, i can't evn breathe properly.My eyes are painful too..What's wrong with me..Why.....Please, I beg you, LET ME OFF.Why must you torture me ?Why.....I'm in so much pain tht i feel so numb..I've never felt so bad in my life..I seriously feel like dying off.Once, and for all...--After all this timeI never thought we'd be hereNever thought we'd be hereWhen my love for you was blindBut I couldn't make you see itCouldn't make you see itThat I loved you more than you'll ever knowA part of me died when I let you goI would fall asleepOnly in hopes of dreamingThat everything would be like it was beforeBut nights like this it seems are slowly fleetingThey disappear as reality is crashing to the floor--It's just th same, now tht i realised..--This is th first time.I'm denying, I'm escaping.I'm running.I don't dare tuh admit.Because i seriously don't know how tuh face you anymore.I don't know....I'm sorry... Really sorry...Takecare of yourself and rest early each night.I'm always here for you.Need me, just text me.No matter where am I.I'll reply.Another reason for th question you asked..It's cos you're a good listening ear...Seriously.Idk why i trust you so much.Idk why i could trust you.I just had th feeling I can.Idk... Idk... IRDK......!!!!!!T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment