Monday, July 20, 2009

Shocking..

Now it hurts in th worst way,I can't take it no more, i'm giving up.Woke at 8am and was fucking lazy.Wanted tuh skip today's lesson also..Thn i washed up, and used th comp.Chatted with Nikko on msn while she's in school.She physco me go school.Thn i suddenly remembered i promised banana i'll go school.So i'll promote tuh sec 3.Opps x.xSo i rushed and all at 8.20+ and went school.Reached school at 9am.Saw Sim Yi Ling, Branda, and Jolene at traffic lights.3 girls got th gate slammed in their faces.LOL!Talk awhile, i went in school.Stupid SYL, took video of me going intuh my school with my ...School pattern, nb. LOL.Sigh.Went in.Did maths for 2 hours.Started doing at 9.30.Went off at 11am.Went th buy food, and walked home..Msned, youtubed, blablabla.Until 3 plus..Went tuh sleep.Woke at 6.30pm or something.Comped, till around 9 ?Sent bel down and chatted.Went up comped.Did maths and went mad.-.-End of my day.Am now blasting music in my headphones.Ala fucking shag day..I guess i'll eat kinderjoy and play with th toy ;DDHa.--Idk what's wrong with me.I'm so stressed up..Someone save me..I beg you, please......--Boy told me tht this part, suits me and you.Is it true ?I don't know .....After all this timeI never thought we'd be hereNever thought we'd be hereWhen my love for you was blindBut I couldn't make you see itCouldn't make you see itThat I loved you more than you'll ever knowA part of me died when I let you goI would fall asleepOnly in hopes of dreamingThat everything would be like it was beforeBut nights like this it seems are slowly fleetingThey disappear as reality is crashing to the floor--

No comments:

Post a Comment