Friday, July 31, 2009

Breathless.

Try, everyday of my life,Tuh forget those memories you gave me.
I didn't sleep yesterday night...Went school and reached school at 9.Did work, blabla.Chiong like crap,Comprehension, summary, cloze passage, grammar.Synthesize, rewrite th wrong sentence.Chiong 4 sets of them.LOL.Aizai heee.Hmm dismissed at 11.Sandy let me off,Sharin is smoking at 832 again LOL.( Security guard )Went tuh buy food, Thn walked home.Audi blabla till 1pm with mei.Went tuh sleep.Woke at 3 plus..Sigh..Going down bedok reservoir later..Slck till 10.30 like tht.Not gonna ton.Cos boy needa go off, I wanna sleep.HEHEHE.And watch my K0. 3anguo.Omg ♥♥Ok anw I'm in love with Adam Lambert la.His voice damn nice.He sing Mad World is like OHMWEFISHGOD de nice! :x

No comments:

Post a Comment