Saturday, July 18, 2009

Tonning fever.

Will this simple crush,Turn out just another heartbreak scene we cry over?Reached home at 7plus.--I'm struggling with my heart.I can't make a decision.It's a decision tht affects.I hope i have enough time..I fear tht i'll fall deeper and deeper as time passes,Tht i'll have a hard time standing up again.I had it once, i had it twice.I'm really afraid of it..I keeping it tuh myself.Cos tht truth within hurts.There's so many opposing factors.I went mad over it.But i soon swallowed it.I know it won't go away.One day it's still there,It's there.Tht stress is still building up.I'm so afraid 1 day when you leave me alone,I'd go mad, so insane so crazy.Go bonkers in front of anyone, everyone.Punching till my knuckles bleed and swell,Smoking till i vomit on th spot,Crying till i can't breathe anymore.Stand in th middle of th road and stay still..Leaving th crowd alone tearing,Staying out alone whole night stressing myself for an answer.Hurting myself because i feel numb all over...I'm so afraid of tht one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment