Sunday, July 12, 2009

Slack on sat ;D

Ling, boy, angela and me.Had been slacking every saturday.From night till morning.Lmao.We said we'll meet every saturday and slack till morning.Cool or not ! :DWell ..I reached home after yesterday's slack with weeling suwen eunice kailing.Thn stone, ate abitbit, sausage :DLmao.Around 2 plus, Ling jio-ed me go her house area find her and boy..Went out at 3 like tht.Cabbed down, boy paid.Met Angela at same, usual place.Slack and all..Some stuffs happened, don't wish tuh mention also.End up , most of th time i was with Angela, boy with ling. LOL.Standard ;DPlay cheat, blackjack with Angela.SHE CHEATER, LMAO.7.58am, boy sent ling go home, thn he went home.Thn i slack with angela till 9.30+ or something.Chat chat alot and all .Bused home.Slept.Smsed with Banana while sleeping from 1pm till 7pm. LOLLL.I slept from 10am till 7pm plus. xDSo anyway.I'm not going back school tomorrow....Mr ong, th principal, got thing need tell Mr lee, my counsellor ..Sure got thing one loh ! -.-Fuck man .....BANANA, I'M SCARED ):LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment