Friday, July 24, 2009

Red River.

I would fall asleep,Only in hopes of dreaming,Tht everything would be like is was before.But nights like this it seems are slowly fleeting,They disappear as reality is crashing tuh th floor.I know this verse was mentioned here tons of times.But I just love it.I can't get over th beautiful tune and meaning in my head.This song is just, so, perfect..Again I emphasize, FOLLOW MWE ON TWITTERRRR ~Ok done.Did this anigif cos I was soooooooo bored.It's lame la, but who cares, LOLOL.Oh wth , blogger can't post anigif ? LOL !Forget it , i shall leave these 2 chio chio words i editted tuhday here :D:D--I feel so different everyday.I'm mad, bonkers, crazy.Can't you treat me a little better knowing I'm treating you good ?Like even , th best ..Whatever .Laughs .Anyone can give me 200 dollars ?Lol ..I'm in need for pain , for nicotine , and for highness .Laughs , keesiao alr .In need for pain .. Abit bian tai isn't it . Laughs ..--No money, not going out.Got people jio out, rejected.Sigh.--Somehow I lost th mood, and enthu for going out.Slack, or just, even buy stuffs around th neighbourhood.I'm afraid tuh cry outside.I go pass places, I walk pass stuffs, I see stuffs,Tht all reminds me of you.Suddenly they come back tuh my mind.1 person alr mad enough.Today another one got involved.Blame it on myself.Although i really missed those days...Aha, i'm just ... Out of my mind.Nothing's within control at all ..I .. Lost my senses of wrong and right .I feel so numb , I fear no more .I'm no afraid of anything, anymore .No school , nevermind , cos I ain't gonna live any longer till it affects me greatly .Great , fantastic , so after 14 years 3 months 3 days ,I found out tht my existance was just another useless product .A useless zombiefied homosapien .Laughs.--Who's gonna save me ?

No comments:

Post a Comment