Thursday, July 23, 2009

Funny,

Mushroom carbonara, i hate it, disgusting.Disgusting thing la, egg box,A keychain drowned inside,Carbonara sauce, ashes, f&n grape, greentea, poker card pieces, cig butts.Hershey chocolate, bla i forgot la. lol.I covered it, and threw it, and kena till people car with th water, LOLOL.Play with penknife.Kena cut at finger here.Thn break open can, go crush can with hand, finger and palm tio cut.I got 19 cuts now.Abit too funny isn't it.--I'm feeling..I tad bit funny.I always give people th wrong idea don't I ?Is treating people good one of th causes ?Laughs!Thn i shall not treat anyone good anymore.Trust me.When i say, i do it.And all i want tuh say is,Who not happy, just leave.I don't mind.I'm not gonna treat anyone good at all.Not a tab little bit good.Not even my family.Wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment