Friday, November 13, 2009

A year after..

You made me realised,Time, really do matters, no matter what.A year ago on this same day,On th November 13 2008,I was at Michelle Tan darling's house,With Ryan C.W tonning.Th next morning, Yiling came.We had fun, really.This year, 2009.Michelle, Yiling, and me.We met again.:DWent tuh our usual shopping centre, BUGIS. (L)Okay so,Michelle and yiling came tuh my house downstairs,Meet me at 12.45 or so.I changed th timing from 12 tuh 12.30 :3Thn yep.Went tuh try out ice blast, wow O_OToo cold -.-Kns.Went for prata.Th uncle keep ignore us.Darl's drink wasn't ordered, LOL.We finished and went off.Till we were at Nabins,Yiling was like ' OMG , I SUDDENLY REMEMBER , PRATA WE NEVER PAY 'LOLLLL.Epic please :POk so things went this way.Inter tuh train station tuh bugis.We gossiped th whole day okay.Like 7 hours non stop OMG LOL.(Y)Went tuh bugis street walkwalk.Thn went tuh Nabins.Shisha from 3plus till 6.Camwhored there, omg.We were like th only 3 customer in Nabins la!Like shiok !!!!LOL.We rocked th sofa corner (L)LOL!Had a really good time.Lots of jokes and stupid actions, etc.Keep deesiao darl.We practically deesiaoed each other so much.LOL.3 person cuddle on 1 sofa when we got like fucking many seats/places.LOL!Took water on our own. LOL :xLalala.Went off tuh ..ERM.Macs.Darl bought dinner, ate.Went around bugis junction shopping like chickens!I SAW BEAR, BEAR, YES FB'S BEAR HOEYOU BEARRRRRRRRRRRRRR.SEE ME STILL ' HA-HA-HA-HA 'FAKE LAUGHTERS, ARSE.SO BAD LA.Okay.Thn went bugis street walkwalk.Shopped for studs, fedora hats, shoes, shades.Gonna go back again, soon.Thn we 3 will be th Fedora bitches.LOLLLLLLLL OMG.Shoppppppp.Thn darl had tuh go at 7plus.Trained back tuh tamp!Darl went down at er, Bedok.Yiling at Pasir ris.Major stomach cramp on train.Why ? No not period.LAUGH UNTIL STOMACH CRAMP.OMFG.3 girls on th train...Look fucking -censored- and we kept laughing.Thn both of those assholes, ling and michelle,Keep ' AIYO DON'T PINK PINK OP WALLET LA '' EH SHUT UP LA '' OH MY GOD CENTER PARTING '' DISGUSTING LA 'They keep say, while I laugh until stomach damn cramp -.-Proves tht I laughed SUPER hard k.LOL.With them everyday like tht hoh,I'll have 8pac in 1 month.LOLLLL.Okay so,Major joke ended at bedok.Cos michelle went off, and tht 3 girls, too.LOL!STAIRCASE CRUMBLED AND ROTTED.THEY RAN DOWN TH STAIRS LIKE DUCKS.No, Ostrich.:DBused homeszx.Rest awhile,Went out for movie ; Paranormal Activity.With mum and singyee.It was fine.Starting was boring.Middle till end...Nice bah.I ate hotdog bun :xThn abit of popcorn behind.Cos damn bored.It's funny at some parts..It's nice la k.It's a true film recorded by th 2 leads inside,Which is also th only video is about.A couple, a house, and recordings.It's cool la.I can't believe something like this really happens in life.Fucking cool okay.Th ending was creepy and shocking.You should watch it, so you'll understand.I swear it's damn cool.Really.Ending part like (Y)So tuh reveal abit,Th girl got possessed by th demon,Who's been following her since she was 8.Thn in th middle of th night,She got possessed.She woke, stood up.Stared at th boyfriend,And stood still staring for like, what, 30 minutes?Thn went out of th room.Thn halfway idk why.Sh SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAMED.Boyfriend woke and flew out of th room tuh look for her.Afew shuots and SILENCE.Camera was still in th room.So filmed nothing.SUDDENLY.BOOOOOOOOOOOOOMZ BAM BIMP BOM BAM.Th possessed gf threw th innocent bf towards th camera.Oh dear D:He died.Th girl's shirt, stomach area was BLOOOOOOD.Oh god.):Thn she kneeled down,Sniff th boyfriend, thn looked up at th camera.With fucking ........ -insert th scariest eyes- eyes.Thn ... !!!!!!Suddenly sprang on th camera and.End.Fucking cool tuh me, shit.:xEnding disclaimer said,This is a real film in 2006 october.Th guy got discovered by police in th house on 11oct.Th girl ?Unknown till now.3 years.Imagine you got alibaba-ed and possessed, disturbed etc by paranormals,And you killed your own bf.Thn you disappear.THT'S SCARY K ?IT'S DEMON K ?==Okay la,It's 6.35.I'm off tuh bed.Uploaded photo like mad dog.OH YEAH WAIT.So after movie.Had conflicts with my mother.Alibaba-ed.Went home alone while they went tuh eat.Bus-ed home, comped.Watch shows etc and i'm really happy for 3 things overall.MY FFS, VALUE HIGHER THAN DANSEN ALR LOL.COOL.I PLAY 5 DAYS ONLY.LOL!Second, I WENT OUT WITH YILING AND MICHELLE.HOOHO.Third ?Eunice Tan Shi Hui MSN-ed me after ignoring me for 2 days.End up she didn't receive any of my texts ? -_-Whatever LOL.OH NO, I HAVEN'T WATCH KXLL!Okay me go watch.And people who's really like, THINK-TOO-MUCH kind,DON'T WATCH PARANORMAL ACTIVITY K.I'm one of them but, hur.LOL.And erm.Ok I forgot what I wanted tuh say.OH RIGHT.And,Human DO/DID/HAD died through communicating with paranormals.Don't risk ok ?And also,'Spirits' don't appear as and when they like or rather, so easily.If you see it,It might be your '心魔' .Your heart made you see them only.Also, along th same logic, your heart can make you don't.(:Pics.(Y)DARL'S SEXY BODEH. LOLLLCute huh. LAUGHS.YILING'S NOSE HAHAHAHAHAHA NICE.She made this my wall paper, ling's too.Mine, startup screen and screensaver also, omg.LOLLDarl at shisha force me take her photo ):Darl at prata.They camwhored with my phone lo ):LOL.End!:D6.45am.WOOHOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment