Friday, November 6, 2009

Fish spa ^-^

You're too hard tuh handle,I see tht from far, yes you are, you are.So tuh continue,Thursday, stayed at home.Vac-ed th floor and was damn tired.Had headache due tuh th less hour of sleeping.Urghssss.Stayed in th whole day.Damn stone la yesterday x.x!Slept at like idk, 12am plus ?Woke at 3plus.Slept at 9plus, woke at 12plus.Rushed like chicken barbie doll.End up buddy say he can't make it -.-Need go counselling.WOW G_GStoned at home watch dvd in mother's room.Mother came back weirdly early LOL.Alibaba thn my dad came back too o.oStone till like 4plus.Slept at 4plus till 5plus almost 6.Washed up etc.Bused down tuh CS meet boy songning dansen sexy at popeyes.Bought stuffs and went over beforehand.Sat down and stoned.Texted eunice and mother.Went down tuh MRT station meet Claudia tan slut.Got everything done in like a second.Some stuffs happened and everyone was damn pissed.P.I.S.S.E.D.Smlj.-_-Some stuffs happened.We stoned for like 2 hours something at open plaza.Chatted and stoned O_ODansen and Songning went down tuh get bbt for us.After wards,Went down NTUC get drinks.Halfway boy realised his wallet never take -.-HE SLOWLY WENT UP TUH TAKE.WOW ?LOL.It was still there :SLOL.Super pissed tuhday, CCB.-.-Noon 2 thing, night 1 thing, just now 2 thing.My EQ and toleration like (Y)(Y) only.Bused home.HOUSE DOOR LOCKED ( Okay la it's normal, but not for my house :S )Doorbell no battery ! -_-!Called mother's 1 number, never pick.Called sis, never pick.Called dad, he's outside.Called house, as xpected, nobody cared.Called mum's secondary number.Wow, she picked up.Holy mother,I was right for donating 3 bucks.LOLOLAfter sending ken and co tuh mrt station, I walked out.This alibaba person came tuh talk a long piece of essay.So I donated 3 bucks.LOL.Something like ..' What do you think about giving ex offenders a second chance ? 'Wow this sentence I very geh yan.So I donate.LOLL .Okay so I chilled at stairs till my mother unlocked th door.So now I'm here.Finally blogging.I think my blog almost died -.-Laughs.No pictures for now.Might sub in some later on/etc.(:BYE.And I bought a PINK BLING BLING STUD, WOWWWW.Iwanted red but tht person pointed this,Thn I'm like, it's pink o.oThn she say colour deeper, so I orh.LOLLL.Kay bai.

No comments:

Post a Comment