Wednesday, November 25, 2009

For all tht I love.

For those I love.You all know who you are (L)' Baby I, love you. '^-^Th song I know about like more than 7 months ago.LOL.Woo.(L)--Lady gaga is fucking hot .Idc if she has a dick .PERFECT SIAL LOOL !Her left arm got tattoo ;D--This is good !LOL .I like th 'raa raa raa ahh ahh ahh raa maa raa maa maa ga ga woo laa laa 'LOL .--GAGA BR BEATBOX PWN.ALL THESE ARE A MUST WATCH SERIOUSLY .Wow. blog's gonna lag again.So many videos. HAHA.I love how youtube has talented singers/etc.Black girls like rihanna type super pwned when they sing sexily.SUPER NICE LOL.--Anyway long time ago came across this youtube account,hiphopRINROX.THEY HAVEGREAT VOCALS AND GOOD DIAGPHRAM( whatever i forgot spelling )They rocks!--My favourite PCD song.They're gorgeous.Really.REALLY REALLY.GO SEARCH FOR THEIR SONGS.DAMN NICE K.DW POST TOO MUCH LA.' We hope you guys like it, love it, hate it, whatever, just enjoy it! 'Th one always on th right is gorgeous with her hair straight and all.She gorgeous when she sings with feelings and all.LIKE THIS.Go search fags!♥RINROX (L)--Anyway current favourite.--Gonna make something I make until never sleep and go school again soon .(L)

No comments:

Post a Comment