Friday, November 13, 2009

Aljunied.

With your voice every morning,It'll be th best alarm tht gives me th most motivation.Okay. On thursday morning.I woke up, with a nightmare.I freaked out.Stoned in th same position for 20 minutes ? :lWas feeling hot and cold, numb.Damn stiff machiam i was in th same position for million centuries.Damnit.==Woke, went tuh buy egg for mother.Comped.Chatted on msn with Sexy and buddy, Songning.Went off tuh meet boy and dansen at 4plus 5 ?Walked around shopping etc.Went down tuh Aljunied tuh look for Sexy.Stayed at her house till 11plus.Went there, alibaba, photobooth abit,Took pics, apunehneh.Went for dinner at at at....9.Ate at coffee shop.Went mac cos sexy wanna eat mac.Stayed till 10.30.Went back sexy's house.Thn went home at 11plus.Went dow, trained back tamp.Homed, slept at... I forgot.6 ? LOL.PICTURES!All not me loh wtf.LOLLL.Tht's all!AND SEXY ASKED ME TUH HELP HER ADVERTISE.RELINK HERCLICKY !HEREEEEEEEEE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment