Friday, November 6, 2009

Dedications for 2E'o9.

One Dee Oh Eight.Two Eee Oh Nine.We pwn you right there.Hmm.This is a disgusting post :SDon't read kay. x.xFirstly,Thanks 2E for being so good tuh me,Despite my kns attendance.Thanks Erica Nicole Eunice and Cherie for being there.Despite my absence, you guys still took me a good friend.We gossiped we studied together.Remember our lollipop addiction at kfc ?Our gossiping sessions everywhere we go.Really enjoyed them.Thanks for being this good tuh me.Thanks for accepting me for who I am,For what I've done.Thank you so much for those encouraging words.:DErica, thanks for being so welcoming tuh me.Everyone, you guys made me feel sad when we left 1 by 1 from th BBQ.I didn't know I'll feel this way.(Y)Daena, Glenn, Justina.Yan bo, Mingyou, daiyi.Thanks for being there too.Being my friend, willing tuh help me.Peiting and tingting too.Thanks.Kian kok, kirby, enqing, wenfu, john, azfar, jasper.Though it's like erxin la LOL.But still, thanks.For being my friend.These 2 years passed really fast.It still felt like yesterday when we just got tuh know each other.We were a quiet class.A class too quiet tht teachers asked us tuh be noisier -.-Slowly we made friends and things got better,Hence, noisier :xThanks Miss Felicia tan, Miss Gwen ho, and Miss Lim soo heng.Mr k, Mr wee, Mr Lee, Miss choy.Miss yew and Mr ong.Thanks for caring and giving advices,Trying tuh help me,Joking with me, giving me tips on studies etc, on schools stuffs.Though yo uguys might not/won't see this,I just want tuh type it out here.SHS wasn't th school I've even wanted.In fact still th worst school I thought I'd ever get enrolled tuh.Cos Since primary 1,I've been laughing at SHS/SHPS's skirt x.xLOL.Well, it's been a really nice 2 years.Thanks all for volunteering tuh help me in my studies.Yanbo for chinese.Peiting, tingting, erica eunice nicole cherie wenfu kirby enqing.All of you.Thanks okay.I really appreciate them so much deep down.I know this is disgusting.Damnit.-.-I won't let you guys down alrights ?And thanks shikin th entertainer yo.LOL.Had really simple fun at BBQ.Those few hours was pure happiness.Really.I miss those times we united as a class.We're 2E forever \m/See this or not, I won't know.Just know,I really appreciate and thank you guys.For just, every big and small thing.For influencing me tuh study,For those gossips, etc.For troubling yourself tuh keep ym work/stuffs for me,Tuh care tuh ask if I left school,And when I said I was hesitating and considering,You guys urged me tuh stay, thanks.(L)Wow I said alot of Thanks in here.LOLLL.Lastly,Thanks Mr Ong for giving me a second chance tht day,Tuh let me have this day now.I will work hard and hoping ( dream on ) tuh get back tuh Express on Sec 4.Okay ? :DEach and everyone of you made a change in me, really.(:And,Thanks glenn, daena and peiting for th cards.(L) !YOU GUY AVE ME WARMTHHHHHH ! :DI miss you guys already ):SUP SUP SUP 1D 2E WE ROCK \m/P:S / People not mentioned,Maybe we didn't really interact well,But, yep.:D

No comments:

Post a Comment