Saturday, November 28, 2009

Sentosa sneak preview .

6 normal person,Meant nothing.A family of 6,Meant everything.Hi everyone.I won't be blogging about sentosa, yet.Sneak preview!LOLL.Cos I'm really tired ah.So lazy also hohohoho!Hmm.Woke at 2.30, rushed down reched vivo at 4.10 ?Yep.Thanks tuh Dansen, shall explain why soon.Went home at th next day's 12plus 1plus.(:In short, means tonned.Where ?Shall reveal tomorrow. LOL!Peeks.Afew peeks only :DMost pic in D's camera.We had surprise belated birthday celebration for her at sentosa.She was really surprised tuh see denise with us.For me, thanks tuh boy, it wasn't any of asurprise anymore :xHAHAHAHA.We had fun, much.I even puked O_OI mean, aiyo puke and fun no link, I know.LOL.We got drinks from 7-11 ..Got pics, soon k ^-^(Y)I hope Claudia sexy loved our plans and etc,Our effort, and love.<3This shall be all.When I get all th pics,Official post (:

No comments:

Post a Comment