Monday, November 23, 2009

Tiesto fever.

We find each other,In th dark, in th dark..Tiesto - In th dark.I love him man ! (L).Slept at 10.30am.Woke at 7pm.And realised I'm home, alone O_ORushed bathed etc.Rushed down sing post.Woo. I got in! LOL.Hength person just closed th door nia -.- ZOk so anyway, i rushed, didn't bring ez link.So tml they redeliver.... :lHope i catch them! D:Hmm.Met mum and singyee at train station.Ate mos.Went over tuh ntuc shopshop.Cabbed home.Texted alicia dansen and eunice....SIGH.1 big sigh tuh describe -.-Bought solution from guardian thanks tuh alicia's intro.:DKk it's 20 minutes before Sexy's birthday end.Happy birthday again!Happy birthay hannah ( Alvin's gf ).Happy birthday everyone who's birthday is on th same day.I'm mad .Someone forcing me say he cute .Omg D:

No comments:

Post a Comment