Wednesday, November 25, 2009

TAYLOR SAY THANK YOU

gossipgeek and I are not in campus, we're both are home for the semester break that's why gossip geek seems to be hiding, it's not like he's running out of idea but what to gossip about when you're not in campus right?

so for the whole month i might be filling out for him.

how bout the final exam?

gosh it was hard especially because i study at the very last minute, i read the lecture note one night before my exam, stupid decision cause i told you guys, it's not working!!! you have to study everything earlier and not last minute...

okay so i don't want to comment further bout exam, i just wanna say thank you to everyone who provided me my lecture notes, sending them to my e-mail, thanks guys... i know compressing the files can be very stressful...

ok, enjoy your break, see you in my next post....

No comments:

Post a Comment