Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy birthday sexy!

Happy birthdayClaudia peh yen ting!I love you! :DShow you something k ? :B--Tht's all I can do for you now.I'm sorry I lied tuh you.About deleting my 2008 pics accidentally :xMaking you had tuh go through those troubles,And send methose peeks we took.I don't have photos of us ever since we met again..So, this okay ? :DI'll make sure we have pictures of us on your 16th birthday!Okay ! :DHehehehe.I've only known you for..Around 1 year and 4/5 months.But 1 thing,You left an impression in me.Deep one.Someone who had wiped my tear away,For th first time.:DI know I said it alot of times LOL.Hehhhh.What more can I wish for,When I've got someone like you when I was down ?One who went really mad with me under th rain,One who's really lame and mix really well with me.One who's really entertaining and cute.One who goes hyper on th phone and makes me laugh?And anyway,I really didn't know we camwhored this much.HAHA. :xI really do see changes of you from 2008.You're super innocent looking now.Omg! :xHEHE.Ahlian xDOkay but still,Your evil mind never changes, HAHAHA.Evil sisters for life \m/We got along th first time we met,We laughed and joked at tamp big mac, beside interchange.While people settle stuffs, we laughed, wth right, HAHA.I miss having really much fun with you !Th no-tongue way of talking made me laugh till stomach cramp at Lavender.I love tht Cpyt :DSo stay happy and cheerful okay ?I'm here for you, you know it.You were there when I needed someone badly this year.Thank you ! :DHohoho .It's now 11.50pm !I really hope you'll enjoy your day tomorrow and smile always.D'you know you're cute when you smile ? :DWooo, 10 more minutes! Hehehe.Once again,HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAUDIA PEH.ME LURBE YOUSZX!Pink, specially for you.Woots!2 more minutes babe!Heee, so eggcited HAHAHA.Wonder how you'll feel after seeing this ley :POMG 1 MORE MINUTE WOO.NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment