Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Twhirl VS Tweetdeck.

Heres a SS tuh show how my Tweetdeck looks now.I just switched tuh Tweetdeck cos my Twhirl weirdly lags.Not only tht, it lags, dies sometimes.==Really kns but it's good.It has different sound for different types of tweets.Mentioning tweets have a special sound.:DThis is it.( Click for clearer view. )Whereas this is Twhirl.( Click for clearer view. )Still nice,Also can full screen, but, for fuck -.-LOL.It's really good.Just tht we don't get tuh choose and design our own application.And, it updates a little slower than Tweetdeck.Tweetdeck updates you about tweets at th top right hand corner,Whereas Twhirl does it like MSN.Bottom right corner, sliding up.:DHmm..Guess tht's all ?I'm gonna use both.At least when Twhirl lags/hangs,I don't have tuh use th pathetic web tweet.It's miserable :SLOLs.--Anyway about tuhday,Woke at 2, slept at 7plus 8am though.Ate pizza and baked rice for th day \m/ !Stone and i'm her at 3.13am.Blogging about twitter desktop application.Lifeful ? Lifeless.Oh right.Been fb-ing.FFS is finally kicking in.After so long of th ' aiyer FFS fun meh ' logic.:xToo bored x.xIt's fun actually, LOL.And ermermerm, I was even on y8.com playing some, fighting game.I kept losing, cheebaibastard.LOLLL.Tht's all! (L)Blog tomorrow with pics k~--This is muhafucking funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment