Tuesday, November 17, 2009

TAYLOR IS TOTALLY OUT OF HIS LEAGUE

Hi, I was writing this post with a sad melancholy feeling in my heart and am currently listening to some old sad songs...

Exam is over, I know, but I felt super sad because I didn't do my best, definitely not my best ...

one night in UNIMAS, i was sitting alone at the cafeteria under the water tower waiting for my order to be served, I looked at other people, they were laughing and I swear I can see their throat from where I was sitting - it's a pure laugh they making, gosh I wish I was as happy as them.

I looked at my phone, no calls or missed calls, no message at all... I'm so lonely

After I took my order (Nasi Pataya, TAPAU!!!) I went to my beloved faculty, going to be my former beloved faculty soon cause I hate what the faculty has done to me, I fall in love and I fall with love there...




Oh I'm gonna miss you [CENSORED], I'll remember the day we first met and talk, it was brief but it's worth it, I was totally going head over heels when you talk to me and brush your elbow to me - oh, what a bliss...

-thegossipgeek is poking his throat when i'm writing this-

Then, after wandering around the faculty, I decided to go home... to my soon to be former beloved hostel...

As I was walking across the bridge I saw many people sitting there, some were fishing some were 'fishing' too...
I miss doing that, sitting and eating peanuts on the bridge, always did that back in my first year in UNIMAS with my FSGK buddy, now they're too busy to even buzz my phone...



 I arrived at my hostel now, the first thing I'm gonna do is of course eat my Nasi Pataya.


Then, I'm going to boot my laptop, log into my blog account and post my memoirs there, what title should i put in?

I am usually a happy kinda guy but now I just feel all the burden in the world is on my shoulder...

I decide...

'TAYLOR IS TOTALLY OUT OF HIS LEAGUE'

Perfect title...

No comments:

Post a Comment