Saturday, November 7, 2009

I SHOULD'VE WATCHED MORE ANIMAL PLANET

Did you know that ostrich's eyes are bigger than its brain?

The story that I'm gonna tell is about my animal physiology exam which I screwed, I admit that I didn't focus that much on animals like flies, octopus and mussels cause I thought cows are the stars of this subject - c'mon, cow is featured in like 3 slideshows of the course how come there's no question about that creature... I mean c'mon !

The multiple choice question is quite easy until I saw the word proesteur@#$##% something, I hope I did stumbled upon that word when I was reading the lecture notes... I mean c'mon !

Oh gosh let's talk about the most interesting part, the essay questions, I don't even know what's inside my ear... and then there's this question about flies, flies like rotten food that's all I know...

I spend like 2 hours thinking about how I'm gonna create a new logical answer to the questions, lucky me I got a girl that can give me some inspiration... nice outfit... nice shoulder gurl !!!

that's all for my blurgh...

No comments:

Post a Comment