Thursday, November 19, 2009

Pain.

Baby from th start,I've been waiting so long.It's been so long since I blogged.-.-Actually going out today.Either TM at 2pm with 2E friends,Or haji with yiling.But I'm left with 1 dollar for th week.Thus, stay home.LOLLL.Seesha soon.Anyway so,I'm going tuh 3D next year.-Hahlehluyah- =.=Totally is rubbish.LOLS.Thanks eunice for tht long post,I love you (:So lazy tuh blog LOLLL.Tsk...Ok..Tuesday,Dansen called me at 4.Woke, prepared till 5.Rushed out, bus tuh inter, trained tuh dhoby.EEEEEE I TELL YOU,I HATE DHOBY OK.I ALMOST GOT LOST -sniffs-sniffs-Okay, met dansen and kenken,Went another side meet denise mei,Thn off tuh eat chicken rice.Afterwards went around shopping etc ~Slack at staircase, wee I like, got aircon!LOLL.I got stuffs for eunice!She happy like mad LOLLLL :DThis is my keyboard.I got dansen a hot pink one.But censor like shit.So we threw it aside.LOLL.Chio phone bling + ez link card sticker + phone keychain.Awesome mad k.Damn ex loh.Siao peh, LOL.Close up on th keychain, CUTE RIGHT.HEH.Walk around alibaba.Had fun neh, hahaha.Went out of Plaza sing and went tuh dhoby train station.Slacked at 1 empty space.We dua pai xDSit in middle of no where. LOLL.Ken la, LOLL.Thn around 11, went tuh train home.I reached home at, 12. plus afew minutes.LOL.Yes again, once I reached home,My mother asked me go out with her again.12am -.-Everytime same pattern one.Everyday go home, 2 minutes later.Mother -open room door-' Eh, go down with me 'Me ; HARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !?#!@$%!^!#!@$@!#LOLL.Slept at I forgot what time.Around 6plus bah.O_OThn ermszx.Wednesday ah, wednesday, stayed in.I think, LOLL.Yeah.Woke at ilke, 6pm.Kena scold pig -.-Major headache since 6pm till idk midnight morning what time,Like 2am or 3am ?Ate panadol, got better :3At night around 10.30,Eunice came tuh my house look for mwe.She spilled my bbt at neighbour house outside de table -.-Went out halfway tuh cleanup while audi-ing.Tsk. LOL.Pei her go down get food, I didn't get though.Went back, she eat, I stone in audi and chat with her.Alibaba till 12 something ?Sent her back home.Walked home.Thn I realised it's a long draggy 10 minutes walk ):LOLLL, ok cos I walk slow xDD LOL!Home, bathed.Thursday,Which is yesterday.Woke at 1plus, nuahed on bed till 2 plus 3.Till Erica told me class enrolling results out,So I literally jump out of bed -.-Checked and etc la.ZZ.Kkkkkk nehmind.Thn around 4plus 5.I chionged out right after bathing.Went down TM tuh meet yiling despite th rain ):Went tuh meet her, ate cos I damn hungry.Walked around shopping etc slack slack.Gossiped LOL.Yiling bought funny clothes.Zhatzhat! HAHAHA.From cotton on.She treat me 1.80 sushi LOLLL thanks ah LAWL.Thn we went watsons.Got couple keychain.It's damn cute ok.LOL.FUCKING FRAGRANT K.SUPER XIANG !!!!!LOLL.Okehhhh so....Went back at errrrrrrrrmszxszxczz.Idk, 7plus ?Jioed eunice out.But she haven't eat and bathe -.- LOL.Thn I end up need go eat with family.So I decided tuh help her buy her facial foam,Tht she won't get it yesterday cos no time.Watsons closes at 8.30.She 9plus thn prepare finish LOLLL.So I got it for her,Thn ate, no i drank soup only LOL :3Just nice while crossing road,Uncle and aunt droved passed.So they joined us.Uncle order this.Th last dish tht came up.We all ' WAPIANG 'I was stunned -.-Th prawn is BIG ASS PRAWN OK.LOL.HOT ~Around 9.30 or so,Went down meet her.Went voiddeck sit.WOAHLAO I TELL YOU.GOT COCKROACH CHASED US AWAY OKAY.First time she -point- ' what's tht ?! 'Me ; Cockroach la .Cokroach fly abit.We walk away.Awhile we stand there.Thn we go back sit.I stare at th cockroach on th wall while we chat.Thn halfway sh cockroach flew towards us.We both machiam BOUNCED off th chair LOLLRUN ~LMAO.Went Prime mart shopping as usual la she tht pig.LOL.Bought 2 ben and jerry, hurhur.Honey stars, yan yan biscuit.EH I FORGET TAKE MY SPONGEBOB CARD IN HONEY STARS.D:LOL.Kkk thn, buy le, everything I carry as usual one loh.LOL.Went back house area open party.Eat eat eat.Thn Eunice want use honey star form star.I CANNOT -.-So I spent a long time making,And finally something tht looked like a star came out):LOL.Ugly still -.-Make le, around 11plus,She need go home.So we walk and talk.Brought leftover half packet honey stars tuh eat while walking.Halfway I go -grab 1 palm of honey stars-- Throw at eunice -LOLL .SHE WENT MAD LOL .SO FUNNY .Thn we throw at each other -.-Yeah right , Meteor shower man . LOL .Th whole long long pavement got honeystars all th way tuh her house busstop -.-Like distance between 2 busstops.LOL.Sent her tuh busstop,Walked home.Yes, on th meteorites -.-AND I WENT HOME THN I REALISE MY POLO TEE INSIDE GOT 1 HONEY STAR OKAY.WTFUCK LOLL .Homed, problems.Fucked.Chilled.Stoned.Slept at 5plus.Woke at 1111am LOLLLLL \m/ FTW !LMAO.Peektures.( blogger suck my dick , upload halfway cannot upload , smlj )K dick sucked.END ~So not going out le loh D:So tired.Back tuh bed.LOL.Bai ~(L)--If only you'd ever thought about me.Just for a moment or two.Ever wondered what th shit is it for for my actions?I'm not too free for it you know?-_-Sigh, bai.Oh yah and I ordered mac delivery ytd night.Awesome.1 hour 45minutes tuh finish mac spicy meal :xHEH HEH.And..I wanna eat sushi, ajisen ramen.Walao but I left 1 dollar, it's beside me now :3SIGH.HI BABY I LOVE YOU .LOLLLL .HYPERNESS OMFG NOT ENOUGH SLEEP ;3

No comments:

Post a Comment