Thursday, November 26, 2009

Weehoo.

Now, so what if,My chances, are already gone.Hi everyone.I'm here tuh blog again.Yooooohooooo ~Hi I'm yawning endlessly!Slept at 9 yesterday morning.Woke at 3plus.Comped, went tuh prepare at 4plus.Eunice came over tuh busstop at 6.She's SLOWWWWWWWW.LOLS.Bused down TM with her.Went NTUC walkwalk shopping.Got mayo, ben and jerrys for dessert.Cabbed back home cos damn lazy and dw take bus.x.xWent prime, got Eunice's dinner's ingredient ^-^Walked tuh get eunice's stuffs, went back home.Comped till 8.30pm,Went out tuh cook for her while she use comp shopping in audi.Ate at small living room with her.Went back in room.She stayed till 11.40+ ?Played with her hair, so fun LOLLLL.Deesiao-ed her so much tuhday, funness ah~Used comped tuh settle some stuffs and never entertain her........So she used my phone and camwhored.Anyhow take pic LOLSLMAO.Threw my torto over at her.HAHA.Slapped her butt with my torto, so fun. LOL.She felt bullied ):LOL!Here peeeeektures.Stupid ones. LOLTht's all !Gotta do loads of stuffs before sleeping .SIGH ASDfalfihalghweKKKKKKKkkkkkkkkkk BYEEE .

No comments:

Post a Comment