Monday, November 9, 2009

Hur.

I am happy.I love living life.--Anyway so met Eunice yesterday.Around 5plus.Pei her go around Watsons and Guardian buy her hair spray.Can't find black, so got dark brown.Bought our stuffs and went over tuh my house area.Sat at voiddeck chat, slacked, laughed.(:Fed cats.With th new packets/cans of cat food on th table.They were there when we reached so...Yea.LOL.I scared th cat follow us siah x.xCos it followed me awhile @@K thn slack and all.Went up my house.Eunice use comp awhile,Thn showed her this show.怪谈. (Y)ROCKS.Hahahaha.Grossed her out so much LOLL.Around 8plus her mum rang her up.Sent her down as forced tuh :xWalked her tuh usual bus stop.Went tuh get food.Homed, eat.Slept at morning 6.Couldn't sleep la, sianszx...Woke and climbed out of bed after lazing at 7.LOL.Slept 13 hours (Y)Thn nothing alr :lSIGH.Oh yes.Mood got screwed th whole day loh :xxEven now......................--This is random take of my fybogel :x (Y) LOLL.This is th cat food's brand, BURP ?! LOLLL.THIS IS TH CAT FOOD.IT WAS LIKE SOME,TUNA FISH WITH IDK WHAT SHIT AND JELLY.LOL.LOOKS GROSS.And lastly,Cat eating :D--Nothing much.Joseph showed me this when I was..Erm, moodless.I love living life, I, am happy.--This is cool .--Sorry tuh say.I had my whole day screwed.From th moment I woke.Till this moment.I'm having a really, heavy heart.Sigh.What's there more tuh say and do ?I can't smoke, I can't do anything.Wtf can I do ?Lmao.I should've been happy shouldn't I.Life's contradicting.I suddenly found it so meaningless...Sigh.I only had 1 time, 1 moment in my life,Where I laid down,Thinking I want tuh die.Not feeling anything,Not thinking for anyone, just myself.But th next moment I woke from my thoughts,And I thought, even if what I'm facing is very torturous,I still can get through it.I might not TIDE OVER it,But I can tide THROUGH it.(Y)I'm not gonna care anymore.Heeeee.Yeah I know I say dc I still will care.But at leat insisting on this thought,Will lead me tuh th 'don't care' state in time.I know I can. (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment