Wednesday, November 25, 2009

xMas carol.

Give up,On your dream,Okayyyyy.Slept at 3plus yesterday.Cos internet fucked me since 2plus -.-Woke at 6.30.LOLLL.Cooked breakast, texted Alicia darling ^-^Alibaba watch show etc.Till 9plus, prepare bathe and all.Went out, reached TM taxi stand at 11am.Wai awhile, nicole and erica reached.Cherie last minut not coming.So went in.They had PPL (L)I had watermelon juice.Gossiped all.First impression thingy again. LOL!Went tuh CS get tickets for christmas carol.3D.10 dollar fly@_@Watched and fell asleep.Th 3D effect right, it's damn cool.But it's cooler when it's playing th adverts.Movie didn't really use much...Imagine 2012 got 3D....I SWEAR I WILL WATCH LOLS.PERFWECT! LOL.Hmm.Went out, Nicole's sisterm Jace, and her boyfriend, Darius was here.Kena pulled go Haagen Dazs.Jace ordered fondue.Fooking 43.90$LOL!Nicole paid x.xSuper entertaining I almost laughed my stomach out -_-Went tuh buy earring, I mean erica. At aries.Went tuh pepperlunch and I ate.Lent money from nicole x.xSuper negative sial me. LOL.Thn ermermerm.They bought 1 set tuh share.Yep.I was uberly tired by thn.Eyes so tired D:Finally they let me go home. LOLL.Phoned with Eunice all th way from th moment I left nicole and erica,Till th 1 moment before I slept at 6plus at home,After settling her maple stuffs.So tired @_@Fainted right away till 12.HAHAHA.Shiok.Woke up with a funny dream of eunice and michelle tan darl.LOLLLLL.IDK WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY BRAIN LOLLLLLL.TOO DIRTY, TMD LOL.AND I MISS SEESHA SO MUCH THT I DREAMT THT MY HOUSE AND ROOM IS A SEESHA SHOP.SMLJHAHAHAOkok.So yea.Tomorrow meeting eunice.She gonna pei me go buy stuffs.Heee.iloveyou! (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment