Saturday, November 21, 2009

2012.

She's so sexy so cool,She's the baddest girl I've seen.Hmm.Woke at 12 tuhday.Urghs.My lense came ytd and th slip was mixed up in this...Box of adverts la.Fuck.Going sing post collect on monday.Shunbian buy solution.URGHS.Nehmind.Tuhday.Last minute jio eunice go for movie.Decided on 2012 :DSis came back with my first meal, duck rice.Omfg BEST \m/Went out at 4.40.Met Eunice at bus stop.Sorry I'm a little late :3Mm..Bused tuh TM.Wen GV bought tix at 5.15 when movie starts at 5.15.HAHA PWN.Went in at 5.30.Omfg xiasuay thing happened. LOL.Eat popcorn drink.15 dollar for 1 person, SO CHOR AHHHH.Quoted from eunice's blog!
Sat at th second row from th front .Had no choice because th cinema was packed .Something happened and i almost fell down .Xiasuey-ed .Th movie was extremely long and butts were aching D:Talked alot and smsed alot during th movie cause some parts were boring . But some parts were hilarious .Oh yes and i asked her this lame thang :me: Eh , they gt say in 2012 th disaster last fr how long ?clhy: -Giggles-me: I think last fr 2hr45min lah . Th movie disaster also ma .clhy&me: -Giggles-
HAHAHA.Halfway she texted me.E ; Hi , you're full of nonsense .Me ; Hi bitch , you're so noisy when you're watching a movie , d'you need a tongue in your mouth tuh shut yourself up .Thn from thn on we texted till th end .RL talk , sms also talk , 2 different topic , wtf LOL .(Y)Movie ended, went out, walked around.Eunice went tuh pierce tragus.Thn went tuh buy alcohol from 77th street, i paid -.-She lent me 7 bucks.I did something tht make her ' WTF YOU SO CHAO LAO 'LOLL .STUPID CB !K thn bought ear ring too .Went inter.Wanted tuh take 291, thn walkwalk.Halfway 293 came, and went away -.-Decided tuh walk home from inter.Stupid right.Fun ah, like a romantic uh LOL.Walked her tuh her house area.I did something, make her wait for me till gan jiong!HAHA SO FUNNY xDWalked home in an uber slow speed -.-Homed, comped, bathed, i'm here!Heh.Eunice tan is funneh :DShe make me laugh in th cinema sial, cb LOL.Overall enjoyed (:And 2012 is fucking awesome and funny k.LOL.MUST WATCH I SWEAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment