Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Lalala.

Even when th sky falls,I promise I will be there tuh hold it for you.This wouldn't be a lengthy post.:DAbout yesterday.Shall just post 2 pic of it ? :DIt's th food tht I had.For th whole day.Woke at 2, slept at 7plus I think.Forgot :3Sexy pizza with nacho pieces and cheese,Honey wings.And this , close up :DDELICIOUS LOOKING RIGHT.BUT I ATE IT COLD, WTF.LOLLL.Woke up too late la. LOL!Oh and baked rice, no pic though xDTh mushroom was (Y)!LOL :3Hmmmmm.I've been planning tuh rest early.Like at 2 or something.But I always end up sleeping in th morning when everyone's up.TSK!I slept at 9plus almost 10 tuhday..Can't sleep -_-Stare at th ceiling keep keesiao in my mind.LOLL.Texted with Eunice cos I was really bored ._.Anyway I'm really happy my FFS value raised quite high.Cash too.I mean like, it's only 24hours till now tht I've played,Minus th 2 hours I slept till 11plus 12 tuhday.And th time I've been cleaning up,Around 5hours.-.-LOLL.(Y)My room, worse than rh dump damnit.So anyway,This is th new position of my room/bed/comp.Got my black shelf in my room already.Waiting for my new computer table.It's all done.As for th drum....-.-I might start drumming again.Since my bed is back tuh th old position~^-^Woo.If not I buy my black drumstick like waste.So chio somemore.If got hot red I sure buy LOLL.AhemsSo,Here is it.Went out at around 7plus 8.Woo.Got my breakfast.Beancurd and delicious shredded chicken porridge.It's awesome (Y)Idk why I love porridge again, hehheh xDOnly got pic of my porridge,Ate beancurd too fast, too hungry heh xDWas hungry since yesterday night ):HEREEEEE.I ate those spring onion okay.I hate green stuffs LOLL.I love guava and watermelon.I only eat yellow big juicy pears.I like purpur grapes better than greeeeeen grapes.It's sweeter!Heh, crap omg.Oh it's a long post afterall.I'm crappy, ty. \m/Sky was breaking in th morningCHIO!I love natural beauty.OF SCENERIES.NO BUT NOT TREES GRASS FLOWER.FLYFLY EVERYWHERE, WOAHLAO!I like sky more.Moon, stars, clouds.Sunset, sunrise.Dawn, dusk.And I love rainy days.(L)See, 1 stupid sky I can type out all these.No wonder I have lengthy posts all th time.But I like leh ! LOL.Here's 1 part of my books tht I cleared out.ALOT BOOKS NEVER TOUCH BEFORE.SUPER NEW.NO NAME SOMEMORE.WALAO.Donated :DOn my drawer-table.LOL.Moved it out of my room alr.Changed curtain, added shelf.Added tempo table for comp.I'm leading a perfect life....Just not enough sleep.LOL.And...Some personal stuffs.Hohoho.:DHistory activity book.Let alone activity la,I tb also never touch until 1 week before exam -.-I attended history not more than 10 times th whole year.LOL.Science.Science less than 10 times too.Activity is this.TB dk fly where.Same, only read before exam.Like 1 day before science paper -.-Anw read this.'      ✞ -            C        lare             L    hy's     ♠ '      TLA ;        Backdrop silhouette,     {     ♥    }     says (6:04 PM):*i got new boyfriend liao.*woot-     N    ingz's. 27th's Lovestory♥ says (6:04 PM):*HUH LOL'      ✞ -            C        lare             L    hy's     ♠ '      TLA ;        Backdrop silhouette,     {     ♥    }     says (6:04 PM):*MY BOYFRIEND*NAME*IS*LISTERINE*LOLLLLLL'      ✞ -            C        lare             L    hy's     ♠ '      TLA ;        Backdrop silhouette,     {     ♥    }     says (6:05 PM):*HE GOT BLUE EYES....*and blue body*LOLLL*BLACK HAIR*HE'S HENSUM*HE'S ALCOHOL FREE-     N    ingz's. 27th's Lovestory♥ says (6:05 PM):*-.-*HAHAHHAHA*WTF!Nice ? LOLL.I so hyper and happy now.Idk why.LOLLLL.Anw so now i'm shivering.Just off-ed aircon.Ahhhhhhh ~Kk I think I'm gonna... Comp until I tired thn sleep.If not tuhnight 12 sleep :xSEE IF PLAN SUCCESS HEHEHE.

No comments:

Post a Comment