Saturday, July 4, 2009

Choking.

Everything's stucking at my throat,I'm choking hard, suffocating.I don't know what's wrong with me.Cold baths doesn't work.Why ?Smoking doesn't help, obviously.I've got nothing tuh help me..I'm asking bestfr baby out now..Hoping slacking can help me change my thinkings?Like, keep myself occupied much.I'm going out everyday.Omg, this is mad.I'm tiredddddddddd.Anyway.Went arhjas house at 7plus yesterday.Slack all th way at her house.AHAHAHA.I raided her bed, wee.Slept and watched miss swan, titanic, redisdent evil.BOREDDDD.Lie on bed like dead, LMAO.Around 4 like tht, went tuh Gina house find her.SHE THT PIG, AIYO -.-Went tuh eat with arhjas.Thn stone awhile,She called her father.Thn her father sent me home.Reached doorstep, nobody's awake tuh open door for me.OH WHAT TH HELL.Tsk, pressed doorbell, ahhhh, my father came out.Yay !Went in, bathed, stoned on bed awhile,Decided tht i should really sleep.Slept at 6 like tht.Lifeless.Hate it.Fuck it.I HATE IT.Woots.I'm going tuh slack with bestfr baby and kendrick boy.They're always there, thanks alot dears.I promise i'll always be there too.Love you guys.Tomorrow going woodlands..Find weeling and arhjas with suwen.Ah, woodlands again.SO FAR, OMFG.Nehmind, it's worthed it babe.We're gonna slack our lifes away, LMAO.Monday no school, yayhoo !( Like it even affects me )LOL.:D

No comments:

Post a Comment