Monday, September 14, 2009

Restless.

Restless and exhausted,Missing you as time slowly passes.Well..Woke up at 6.50am tuhday.x.xHee.Alibaba bathed, brushed up.Prepared, and all.Was kinda busy texting people in th morning.Was practically texting since my waking minute.LOL.:xYoohoo.Did everything alibabadongdongchiang.Thn went school.Saw kailingsxzszx chaoahlian outside gate.Went up class.Stone awhile, went down assemble.Ohmytian, perspired like 1 mad dog after doing marathon seh.Cos th sun was shining directly on us and,I WAS WEARING CARDIGAN NB LOL.Didn't know it'd be tht hot x.xSo yeah.Dong through all th morning speech crap,Bla.Attire lalala.Thn yeah.Up tuh class.Mathsxzszxzxszsxzx !LOL.Stoned for 1 hour.Texted with afew people :xMr Lee came in halfway.WA XIASUAYSZXSXZSZX.He announced tuh her whole class tht I'm back,Ask them extend helping hand,Say till like I cancer patient going kong ka kiao ? -_-ZZZ.Say what I work very hard and all.Produced alot work, right alot. LMAO.Cos I don't wanna get stucked in tht RnR,And be office girl LOLS.I want my allowance. 10 bucks 1 day.Me no eat in school.I'm fucking rich :x LOLOLOL.After maths was er, supposedly english.But became AT.Went down creativity hall.Played games.Like fun hehehe.HAHA.Though quite lame :x But fun LOLS.After tht was DEP.Went up performig arts studio.Alibaba, 1 hour passed.Texted with afew people also LOL.Thn went for recess late.Yeah and I though we were released early.Knn.LOL.Left with 15 minutes.Didn't eat.Wasn't tht hungry, so yea.Bought drinks with daena and glenn.Went tuh sit while yanbo and co eats.Searched around for tht vain pok banana.Cannot find O_OSo never care.Spotted Hazel though.Thn was texting, thn when I look up, saw eunice O_OShe was like talking tuh me ? LOL.Alibaba thn she went over tuh hazel's.They keep looking at my direction.Turn back and look somemore ( SHY )LMAO.Finished my pink dolphin x.xDamn thirsty tmd LOL.Made them faster finish food, went up class.Eunice suddenlt turn tuh my table thn everyone gone.Thn end up I walk pass her LOL.She and hazel was like ' OHH THERE ! -pointpointpoint- 'LMAO.Went up class.Was Mother Tongue.Yes and HMT people was right.YUAN LAO SHI LIKE ONE PMS MENOPAUSE IDK MAKE YOUR CHOICE QUEEN .OMG.LOL.SZXZXZSXZSXZXZXZX.Texted and stoned.Act one attentive, ok la actually I got listen -.-Some.LOL.I never pluck in earpiece veh good ehdi -_-After tht was AT again :D !!Went down creativity hallszxsxz.Played game again.Hehehe.I like tht thingy.Put on finger tip thn I have claws LOLOL.So childish :xAfter tht was history.It was around 1.45 -_-History 1 hour.Passed quite fast.Chatted with justina.Been so long.We talked about make up, eyeliner, LOL.Everything la :SHmm, thn school ended.Went down tuh Mr Lee's office.Stone awhile while he go find Mrs Koh chia.Thn texted dansen.Was texting with dansen from 10am till, idk LOL.Morning texted Eunice, Chris, Clara.Halfway in lessons Dansen Gavin Cong Kendrick woke up.So texted with them.Didn't reply kor afterwards cos kinda hard.Thn forgot alr x.xTalked tuh Mr Lee about it.Thn yeah.Tomorrow staying for HMT extra lesson till 3.30.SxszxzSxsZxsZxzSxszxzsxSXzXSZxzxZXZXzxZXzsx.LOL.Wed staying till around 4.Thn thurs might be meeting peiting and tingting after school,They wanna date me ♥LOL NO LA.Teach me maths.Though I find tht it's kina unnecessary but o.o LOL.Hope can just say yayaya they taught me, thn actually I go home sleep.x.xWell, 3 more weeks tuh chiong, NABEH CCB LA WO LAI LE WOO.And I found out tht I had A1 for my science last year SA1.I chuasai LOLOL.Laughs, maths too.Like weird.ZZ ?I filed HMT in th first common test.:xSo dumb of me LOLOL.Chinese also fail, kns.Kay thn went out, chatted with Sharin.Haha, so long since I saw him lahr !( Security guard )So , me went tuh buy food for myself, and my mother .Went home, eat, alibaba abit and high dansen till 6.30 or so.Slept.Didn't bathe, YAH DIDN'T BATHE. WTF.TIRED TOO TOH ZSXSZXZXZXZXZXZSXZXZZZZZZZZZ -.-ZZZZZZZ TH WHOLE HOUSE.ZZ.So yeah.Received quite afew texts while sleeping.ZZ.Lols.Woke at 9.15pm ?Went tuh bathe.Dansen was supposed tuh be my ah-lam and wake me at 9.30.But I was awake ehdi, but I never tell him :xThn while bathing, he called me. Zun at 9.30pm !LOLS.Thanks la stupid dinosaur o.oLOL.:DThn watched twitter war.Thn had twitter rant.Had msn war.Thn yeah.PEACE! Y^v^YLOLS.Now I'm here, so tired.Didn't had dinner.Waiting for my prata tuh deliver tuh my house LOLS.O:Shall end this post right here.Been a longssxzxszxzsx one :D--Missedyoumuchtuhday.Didn'tknowwhy.--Thoughtofitagain.Itcamesosuddenly.Rememberingthtmoment,Wheniheardyourvoice,Everythingcameback,Foramomentatleast.Ifeltitallcomingback.Suckstuhbemelololol!

No comments:

Post a Comment