Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Like a Knife.

Streets filled with memories,Both perfect and in pain, so heartwrenching..Leave me behind,Leave those pain behind.Leave those blood behind,Walk away with th scars.Feeilng very vexed now.....Went school in th morning.Didn't want tuh go one.But, haha, whatever, so I just went.Mr kwok was fucking funny.He was talking about his NS thing I think.Wasn't really listening.Thn he said ' When it's hot, it's very hot. '' When it rains , I get wet ' ( LOL )' And we do our business behind bushes, squating, with mosquitoes biting you. 'Thn everyone started thinking damn... LOL.All sick in th mind xDDWent class put bag, went Music at Mac room with erica shikin and nicole.Was laughing all th way for 1 and half hour.Chatted with Daena and Eunice as well.And Erra o.oHmm.Edited out video, like so funny LOL.Thn aft tht was recess.As usual :x Nicole lent me 4 bucks for recess first.Recess shiok ah, only 2E and 2B :DDon't need queue, and it's peaceful LOL.After first bell gone,Went tuh visit Ely at RnR.I MISS HER MAN HAHAHA.Talk awhile thn went back tuh canteen.Chatted and all till second bell and after second bell :SWent creativity hall for Analytical Thinking.Gossiped and joke hell lot outside for half an hour!With Azfar, Tian hui, Khairul and Erica.Half hour later, went up tuh class.Lit took over AT, AT cancelled.They screwed up, yes. -.-Hmm.Had Lit, thn blabla erm,History.Copied notes, thn got back test paper.As expected, I flunk it well.9/20. LMAO.Cb open book somemore :S-.-Open book 6 minute, like useless anyway -.-Hmm.After tht was Science.Slept through out th 1 hour.Shiokness.Woke, charged with energy, ASSEMBLY!Stone and watched this performance.On dance steps with splits and very niang actions.Got 1 guy and 3 girls.We kept saying th guys no balls.Thn keep saying about his crotch and all :SSo bad HAHAHA.After tht was a speech on Streaming.Got held back for 15 minutes as usual.No time tuh eat for HMT.Decided tuh skip HMT.YZF came in, I went out :xPhysco-ed Eunice pei me pon, she don't want LOL.Went canteen talkcock chitchat alibaba.Thn went out of school at 3 ~Saw Eunice Alien. o;She's like late for th test :x noob LOL.Her answers were incridibly funny.I laughed like wth :xThn after tht, Erica went on her dad's cab,I tompang Nicole's cab go home.Reach house downstairs within 15 seconds,Instead of 15 minutes.LOLOLOL.COOL PLS :xThanks Nicole :DCherie went tuh, Idk where LOL.Homed, blabla.Comped and all.Till 5plus I went down tuh get food.Thn went home, bathed and eat,But I was like too late,So don't need go TM meet Eunice Hazel and another 2 girls o.oCharlotte and Cheryl.Hmm.Thn Eunice bused tuh my house areasxzszx.Met her at around 6plus or 7pm.Chatted and laughed at her stuffs LOL.Walked her tuh 897 and went tuh buy BBT.Oreo ice blend double jelly and oreo.Tht's like HEAVEN :D ~ ♥♥♥HAHA.Went home, and I comped awhile.Went tuh bed.Wasn't in th right mood hmm..Realised something lol.Spoilt my damned mood :l...I FEEL LIKE EATING CURRY CHICKEN SIA HAHAHA.LOL.Hmm..And erm.I changed my phone tuh spare phone.My phone screen GG-ed on me -.-Damn irritating seriously LOL.Well, it's 1.19am already.I woke at 12 -.-ZZZZ lols.Anw I love my room now :x HAHASian.I can't find my pic of my room's old.. pattern.Find for 20 min cannot find.So forget it :SThis is current.:DI did it in th midnight 3amplus till 5amplus.Swept cleaned threw packed tidied up.LOL!Cool hoh :xSlept at 5.30 - 6am.Thn woke at 7.Oh yah forgot tuh say.Eunice tht alien really alien.Call me in th morning tuh deesiao me, Thought I not going school.LOLS.Alienic siah !!!! :xKay bai ! :D--I'm so confused.Idk what tuh do.Tell me ?I see no point in it.Be it being there,Be it on money,On company,Idk.I feel as if I'm like,Doing it like,I die die want.No I dont want it this way.You could've told me.I saw it.I saw it.Mood spoiler.Fuck.I know I'm not good enough.But weren't I always there ?Laughs.Forget it.I think I'll just stay as normal bah.Leaving is not th solution,Ignoring is not gonna help,So acting normal is th best I guess.I don't wanna cry at th stairs anymore.Being breathless and having sharp pain in th chest.I don't want it.I don't like tuh cry, you know it well.Bai.

No comments:

Post a Comment