Thursday, September 10, 2009

Beautiful.

Tell me why,I don't understand.Amazing voice.Nice song too.--I'm bored tuhday.I didn't go out.Gonna start studying tomorrow instead of monday.Fuck. Left 2 weeks -.-ZZZ ....................I wanna papazao leh :x LOLS.Bla! :DI officially got over everything.I've always given in tuh fate.Idk why is everything still coming my way,But,I don't care anymore.--Incredible singing.Omg.Damn nice.Loves him max :DTh bridge part was fucking nice.Omg ♥Super epic sia his voice.Wtf :xAHHHHH MAD OVER HIS VOICE OMG :xHE'S DAMN PRO LA.HE'S LIKE 18 ALR AND HIS VOICE DAMN NICE !Anyway so people's guessing it's him in th video above as well.Favourite song :DAnyway he's a pretty guy lo omg ♥LMAO.He's damn shuai, NOW.In th vids, was th pasts, not now :3

No comments:

Post a Comment