Saturday, September 12, 2009

MEET TAYLOR

hi loyal readers of thegossipgeek, my name is taylor and i come from a small town in the east of malaysia. i've been living in there for like 12 years.

imagine living in a place where there's no cinema, shopping mall, bowling alley and museum, when i was 13 i moved to one of the biggest city in my state (no... not new york big, it's like a hundred times smaller than new york but who cares). i experienced a lot!

so through this blog i hope that i can share my experience with u guys, see if we can find something to learn about. i'm using the popularity of thegossipgeek as a platform of my 'good' cause.

to differentiate between my post and TGG's, mine will have headline all in uppercase letter.

see u...
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment