Sunday, September 20, 2009

Too much,

What's gone,Is gone, forever.An old picture of mine.LMAO.
I've always hated you for being like this.In front, behind me.But I have no idea why,Tht I still miss those times.Our pasts, those laughters and fun.Remember how much we had.How much fun we hd.Where as th last place we went together ?It's now th place I've never dared tuh go,Not anymore.Not only cos of you.There's somemore, many more.Laughs, it all ended, forget it.What's with those, ' I'm always here ' shit ?Laughs.Come tuh think of it,I was naive tuh really be there eh.It ended, so goodbye.
I can't believe how stupid was I.Everything.I've changed so much.How happy were I few years back ?I didn't fucking had tuh worry anything.Not school not results not attendance.Not family not love not friendship.I had them all stablize so strong, so firm.School ? I go school everyday.I enjoy everyday in school.Staying back was instead, an enjoyment.Going for CCA is like going for laughters.Study ? It's nothing.Easy as ABC I didn't even need tuh revise.I scored through so easily.I had th best family in th whole blood world.We gossip we chat we talk we laugh.We criticise people we eat together,Everything a happy family does.We have our dinner together, chatting.We go out every weekend's morning for Dim Sum.Or we go out for a family day, eat together.Now tht everyone changed.All busy with their work, studies..As for me ? Busy rotting and turning bad.Laughs.Friends ?I have a fucking stable clique of them.In fact, a group ? Ha.From Pri 1 tuh 6,I have them all in hand.Go school, sit with clique in th morning.Copy homework, laugh laugh joke, drink milo.Assmeble, go class talk cock crack jokes laughlaugh.Pay attention tuh cher or sleep.Chat with teachers like some alibaba friend of them.Being afraid of nothing, nothing.Had so much fun, memories.Now ?Omg.It's all different.Haha.People do change, yeah.Feelings do fade..Things do change as well.I don't see why I can't change my point of view ?My feelings ?My heart ?My mind ?My brain ?My everything ?Why can't I fucking change ?No I don't know.Well, stop.Laughs.Love fade, hate too.Friends drift, family too.Discipline can get lesser, studies can deprove.But you, are still you.--Looked at my photos from small till now.I've change so much.What fucking hairstyle am I having now ?Kum tao kum bin.Lanjiao.What kind of attitude is this ?Kanasai.What kind of results I'm having ?ALL EGGS, ZERO.Laughs.Where's th good girl in th past ?Though I was like, lol.Some fucking bitchass little hyperactive kid,Tht everyone couldn't tolerate.Some kind of bitch attitude and temper.Well I changed.I'm good already.So what ?Nothing will come back tuh me.Not even th most important person,Th one I'v always loved.Gone, for good.Well I just hope tht person's..In a better place.(:I'm gonna end it.It's long.AND FUCK LA TWHIRL LAGS ZZZZ.ONLY MINE SOMEMORE LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment