Thursday, September 17, 2009

School's fun, :3 LOL

Stressed and vexed.We get hyper and high and mad.Hmm, tuesday didn't go tuh school.Whole day at home.Wednesday..Went school late.Didn't wanted tuh go one la x.xZZ ?Went tuh Mr Lee and told him tuh send me home LOLOL.Thn actually wanted tuh go back RnR one..ZZ ..But end up he ask me try for th whole week.Went back class.Enjoyed myself so much.LOL.Loads of jokes and funny stuffs.Went home after CME extra lesson.Went canteen eat, cos damn hungry :SKpo kpo gossip alibaba, LOL.Reported tuh Miss Diyna for ezlink collection.Went out of school with Eunice Lee and Nicole and Cheriesxzszx.Is it ? I forgot LOLS. Oh yesyes.Hmm.Went home, prepared and rushed down tuh AMK.Met bear.Bused 15 minutes from my house tuh TM.From Tamp inter tuh AMK = 1 hour 20 minutes @_@AMK back tuh Tamp = 1 hour ? LOLS .I forgot -_- .Thn went tuh buy dinner at foodcourt, thn bought pretzels.Bused home.Whole day bus -.-Texted with Dansen and he ask me if buttock got open flower.And I said got mushroom, grass, mimosa, flowers.Thn he say can open flower shop LOLOLOL.LAUGHS.Hmm, Met bear, talked awhile,Thn yeah, went home.NO PEPPER LUNCH. SO SAD.Hmm thn reached home, so tired -_-Tried my bloody best tuh keep myself awake.Did english paper at night.Till 2am.Finished and went tuh bed.Tuhnight woke and woke 10 minutes later than supposed tuh :xBut whatever I still managed tuh reach school early HAHAHA.Lovely ♥Thn did morning proceedings in class.Hee.Swee, hope every morning/midnight rains LOL.Blabla in class.Thn had english, okok soso stone :xThn idk is science or lit la.Lit was damn entertaining ! Love miss abidah hahaha !Well thn went recess, ate and gossiped as usual x.xWent DnT.Talked through out th whole of 1 and half hour.Crapped bloody lots with Erica and Eunice.LOLs.Signed on alot of class photo tuhday LOLS.Went back class for 1 period history.Had daena's group presenting a skit on chapter 9.It was awesome.Amazingly funny and detailed.Love it.Ended school and chatted in class awhile.Went out with Glenn and Justina.Walked them tuh 870 and walked home by myself..SAW TAN YEE LOKE .OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG .I FROM FAR ALR THINKING IF IT'S HIM ALR.THN TILL NEAR I CONFIRMED, THN I ' TAN YEE LOKE 'THN HE BLURBLUR SOTONG FACE LOOK UP, SO FUNNEH LOLOL !!OMG MISS HIM LEH WALAO ! LOLS .Well anyway so yeah, went home blabla .Slept from 3 like tht till 7plus.Woke and stoned awhile, thn bathed.Rot around, watched Wo Cai on youtube.Sent Bel, Emilia and Kenneth down.Waited for Emilia's mother tuh reach, thn sent bel tuh bus stop.Waited for bus and went home while she went on bus la obviously LOL.Went home and blablablablabla.Just finished my english paper.I'M BORED.Kay I shall go tuh bed o.oSupposedly meeting Dansen for movie tomorrow,But no Dance flick, so, whatever ? ;oMight be meeting Eunice tomorrow in th evening.Tuh go East point repair her phonesxzszx o.oOr rather ask price for repairing la.Might be going tuh TM with mother,Or if not Angela's house.See howszxsxz.If not I sleep LOLS.Maybe I go angela house sleep LOLOLOL.Ok I damn bad :xShall get going!!BYE!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment