Monday, September 14, 2009

Goodluck girl,

Goodluck tomorrow girl,Me wish you all th best and meloveniszx!Girl, It's your important day tomorrow.Whether we'll ton together again,It'll decide tomorrow.Whether we'll see and remember each other,It's tomorrow.I hope it goes well for you, ok ?I wanna see you get your hamsters.I will go your house and torture it kay.Force it have sex and make babiesxzsxzsxzsx kay.We'll do it together.Cook for me okeh.Thanks :xI've known you in a weird... opportunity ?Didn't know you well.But we started chatting and all.We were opened tuh each other and stuffs.We got closer and I listened tuh your rants, your words.We spent nights together tonning at 114,Having fun, sadness, laughters, lame jokes, alibaba.Idk, loads of them.I want them again okay.I hope tomorrow will be alright.If not, tell your judge, clare says fuck you in your nostrils.:DLove you!I'll text you tomorrow morn when I wake ! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment