Thursday, September 17, 2009

TAYLOR, "I'M SO GONNA BE A TWILIGHTER NOW"



last year when they cancelled Harry Potter over the Twilight movie I was so hyped to see what this movie is all about, I know it's a best-selling book but I never dig vampire since David Boreanaz's Angel.

but my excitement went down when my brother told me that Twilight sucks a** and it's a sissy movie. he also told me the movie's retarded.

and then when schools open everyone was under ed cullen's curse and i feel so outcasted cos when they talk about it i was like 'guys what r u talkin bout?'. i've been trying to watch the movie but failed.

since then i decided to just go on with my life and forget all about twilight.

then when i saw the trailer of new moon, the sequel to twilight i was like OhEmGee, this is cool. The casts is hotter and they manage to get Dakota Fanning. The trailer just pumped my adrenaline throughout my entire blood vessel.

but i don't wanna spend my time dazed and confused when i'm watching new moon, so i have to watch the first movie right?  

so before the new moon is out i'm gonna grab that twilight dvd and just watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment