Sunday, September 27, 2009

Laughs.

Laughs.I'm in total stoning stage now.I can stone on my chair in front of my comp,Procrastinating on fucking getting my meds for th whole day.How cool is tht.Today, someone texted me.Tuh my surprise, it was Michelle Darl.She asked me over for tonning on friday.At her relative's chalet, her mother misses me.Omg ♥I will be going over, by hook or by crook la.Cos.. It's been 9 months since we went out ?So it'd be a really good reunion.Ryan might be going as well..Maybe cannot ton but, who cares.I'd stay till as late as I can ? (:DINNER ! Remember th uncooked chicken wing cooked by chelsea last year?YOU BETTER COOK FOR ME COOKED ONE I TELL YOU.:xI DOWAN DRINK CHICKEN BLOOD HOH.LOL.We're gonna take peektures oky!:DStop posting tht picure of my arm.It's damn LOLOL. ;xWe'll have fun on friday.Forget about everything tht happened 9 months ago ok ? :DIt's all crap, and it's already over!So forget it! :D:D--Kay great, I kinda pissed eunice :x LOL.She ain't replying LMAO.Okay maybe she's sleeping o.oEdits : yeah she was sleeping lol.--Going school tomorrowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.Boohoo.Gotta explain my absence tuh alot people o.oJesus christ your mother lost her virgin.

No comments:

Post a Comment