Friday, September 25, 2009

Ecp - Sick.

Not gonna blog nao.Not feeling a tad little bit well.Keep cannot breathe -_-Later like July tht time.Keep cannot breathe LOLzzz.Well hmm.Shall blog tomorrow ?Sorethroat, runny nose, blocked nose, fever, headache.Muscle ache, butt ache ( cycling ).Everywhere's not fine nao.Not even my mind and heart.Jesus christ your mama fucked.--HazelTan (:Hey youuuu.Yep, we've known for not long,In fact not even a month ? Ok maybe yes, but we only chatted recently.Hmm, thanks for being there sometimes?Yeah I admit I ranted tuh you before :xHahaha, sorry la LOL.Who ask you always pop out when I need someone :xHey but I'm different when I'm in school!Don't judge me just because I ranted craps tuh you!I'm strong! -Superwoman-LOL.Hmm, meetup soon for sushi and donuts kay!!:D:DGet tuh see you at recess on monday already.Yoohoo !Kay I sound like some kid o.o LOLs.Cya soon ! :DEh wait, monday got exam alr or what ? LOL.Idk my exam timetable at all =SOhmegod ):

No comments:

Post a Comment