Sunday, September 13, 2009

It's th end of everything,

Th end of something bad,Always follows something awesome.And it goes round and round your whole life.Hmm..Didn't blog uhs.Totally forgot what I did LOLS.Hmmm.Yesterday.. Lemme recall.Oky.Woke at noon 3?Hmms.Stoned in front of comp all th way till 8 ?._.Thn mopmopmop.Alibaba.Actually going out at early evening.But last minute cancelszx.Thn stone my day till morning, sleep.Woke, same, in th noon.Stone around.Guitar hero-ed, comped, audi-ed, stone.Lots of stuffs happened, idk what tuh say.Loss for words :)So, so, so, yeah sums up pretty much on what I was doing this few days ?Got new timetable.Fuck lol.Well anyway so.There's school tomorrow,Which means in another 7 hours. LOL.Hmms.Talking tuh cherie naoszx.My seat .. LOL .Alot people sit sia cb LMAO .Okeh so , tomorrow going back school .SUPER EXCITED HAHAHA .OMG .BUT I HATE MY ATTIRE CHECKING CRAP EW SHIT AHHH .Kay forget it .I'M SO EXCITED LOL .:x--I need tuh thank 1 person.You know who you are.Th one who walks like ahlianszx.Yea you.Though we might not be close,We might not have known long,We might not understand each other well,But still,Thanks for telling me stuffs,Sharing with me what's happening,Being my listening ear, Coming down tuh accompany me,Cos I was despo tuh get out of my damned house.Thanks for everything.It might not be alot.But, who cares, it's enough already.Thanks keh.My stuffs, i'm sure you know quite alot la.See you tomorrow during recess time :D--Boy, i'm glad we fought it through.We've went through afew quarrels, alibaba.But we always manage tuh get through.Those fun moments we had,114, seesha, my house, my house playground, tm, cs, t1,Every places we went,We cracked up every single joke tuh entertain.All tht I have tuh say, I told you on msn alr.I hope you know they're my heartfelt words,And tht , i love you (:We might drift, yes I know.In fact we drifted far enough.Far enough tuh not even remember each other,But we did.We'll stay as friends oky ? (:--Off tuh bed .--As for dansen, well.Everything's changed.You'll get new friends, I'm sure.Lead your life well, takecare of yourself yea ?Drink more water and rest more.Tht's all I need you tuh do.We're still friends, but yeah.We all know what happened...:l

No comments:

Post a Comment