Saturday, September 19, 2009

kent and jon + 8

"hi, this is gossip geek blogging from my vacation island, miss y'all"

in this post, i'll be featuring kent and jon, which everyone knows had spend so much time together for the past two years, so in this post they're gonna be dishing about their 8 most memorable moments.

besides, kent's fans have been mailing me to featured him in my blog, so guys here it is...

***




#1 Singing for Le Meuilleur

Kent: It's a great experience, when my girlfriend played our semi-final video I was like no we're not gonna make it and then voila we are in the final.

Jon: Yup, High School Musical was hot at that time so I was invited to be in the group and the rest is history.

TGG: But you guys didn't win...

Joe: Unfortunately my mic wasn't functioning at that time so they didn't hear my high notes which I think could land us at least in the 2nd runner up place.

#2 Studying in UNIMAS

Jon: I was gonna reject the offer but I got nothing else to do so why not try.

Kent: I like UNIMAS, i got to show every potential that I have here, hey I'm the president of XPDC club, hello...

#3 Car-trastophe

Kent: It's like a curse, everytime we hear Rihanna's Disturbia we end up with the car messed up, whether the battery's out or the gas's empty.

Jon: I think it happened like 3 times, Disturbia is playing right before the incident happened.

#4 Hitting on the club

Jon: My first alcohol was given by this guy (Kent).

#5 [Removed by request]

Kent : ...

Jon: ...

#6 Biotechnology Orientation

Kent : You mean the 2008 or the 2009 one?

Jon: The 2008 was awesome cause we win.

Kent: I wonder where the hell was the hamper that we won?

Jon: ...

Kent: Anyway the 2009 is less adventerous but as awesome as the 2008.

#7 Friday Night's Horror

Kent: I was cool about it, I'm not scared at all

Jon:...

Kent: Well, scared a bit i guess.

Jon: I was the only one who saw the ghost but they didn't believe me they said that it was the Sebayors.

#8 Stuck In Petra Jaya

Kent: Yup, we were in a friend's house and got a lil bit late, the boat service had closed operation so our car was across the river and we were at the other side of it.

Jon: we freak out!

Kent: We get out of there in no time.

Jon: At least one of us was freaking out.

Kent: ...

Well, there you go a brief interview with the dynamic duo, till next time, gonna go for my massage after this.

LOLO

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment