Friday, September 18, 2009

I'm broke now o;

Until tuhday tht I realised,Love ain't something easy tuh find.Hmm.Didn't go school tuhdayszx..Morning tio chaogan thn quarrelled with mother -.-ZZ ?Went back tuh sleep.Woke in th noon.Erms.Idk what time la, forget :SAround 2 plus la.Comped and all.Ate at around 5.Thn suddenly Eunice texted me.Tell me she want go repair phone.It was 5.22 and she releasing from school at 6 ?LOL.Rushed and all.Done prepairin ataround 6.30+ or something.Met her at 7 in th end LOLS.Met her at 824 across bus stop.shemissed 2 bus while waiting for me.Opps :SBused tuh inter, trained tuh East Point.Jalan jalan around and found th bloody Sony Ericsson service center.Helped her settled her phone stuffs.Blablabla.Thn went out.Went Watsons and bought hair spray and oil control film o.oThn Eunice wanted tuh pay for her facial foam thingy.Thn she say she lost her wallet O_OLOL.Thn blalabla.Paid for her thn went out.Halfway going up tuh find, she found it -.-I almost fainted -.- zzzzzzzzzz around th whole east point.Thn went around.I was deleting my contacts in my spare phone for her.thn i was just walking aimlessly.Thn we wnt up and down th escalator -.- LOLS.Went out, wanted Long john, but it was damn packed.So trained back TM, went tuh Pizza hut.Thn queued damn longszxzs ? -.-This woman die die want Pizza hut. Sibeh kp LOLS.Finally went in, thn chose our food and all.Ate and gossipped and all. LOL.Went out, went down inter, bused 8 th my house area.Slack and chatted and stuffs la.Thn walked her home.She keep usingmy hair spray tuh spray herself -.-Cos she got smoke smell LOLOLOL.Thn sent her until 897 de beside .Saw my father at coffee shop before thtThn saw sing yee at bus stop .Walked home , thn blabla .Was texting dansen , ya my boss for th night .HAHA .Friday maybe going cycling with him, ken and denise.Hmm, see how bahs ! :DWalked home, bathed and all.And I'm heresxzszx!Anyway Eunice made my night, ha.She's bloody joker la ! -.-Make me laugh like ahhai :SWhatever la x.xHee, kay shall get going now.Baibaiszxsz!!!! :D:D:D:DAlot homework la! SIAN.Gonna start doing homework again.SO LONG EVER SINCE YOU SEE CLARELIM DOING HOMEWORK LOL.:x♥--My bag and pencil case with th new table.Chioness sia LOLS.Took it when we were greeting teacher :SWrote my name there ehdi, IT'S MINE!HEHEHE.What I bought tuhday.Th spray's like fragrant la.Green apple smell if I'm not wrong.And th oil control film !Bought it without thinking, but whatever.I know I will need it. LOLS.Pizza hut's ice lemon tea.LOL.BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment