Friday, September 11, 2009

Everything's wrong.

It's tht feeling of departure.It's there, deep down, somewhere.Stoned at home whole day yesterday.Hmms..Stone till around 8plus 9.Bathed blabla.Went down meet Eunice at soccerfield.Brough her tuh multistory carpark on top.She keep say very bored and hot -.-Thn went down.Walked around for 20 minutes.Thn found a place tuh settle.Wtf LOL.Thn sit sit sit,Cheong, alan, and derrick walked pass.LOL.Desmond come thn ' So late still don't go home 'Thn ' -point his clothes- EH I WEAR LIKE THT NOE GUAIMEH ' LOLOL.Thn they went off.Thn sit awhile more, Eunice wanna walkwalk -.-Thn went tuh playground sit again LOLOL.Chatted till 12.25 I think.Went up my house, pass her spare phone.Thn walked her tuh 897.And went home.Saw a biantaiszx.ZZZ -.-Eunice paranoid thn freak out.I kena influence x.xWalked home, alibaba.Used comp and all luhs.Tht's all.And weird thing sia!GAVIN KOR TEXTED ME SEH LOLOLOL.HAHAHA COOL SIAK LMFAOS.:xOk and Angela LOVES ME !BUT I DOWANNA BUY HER HAMSTER.I TOLD HER I WANNA BUY HER LIONS :xAND NAME IT ' 2 HAMSTERS 'HAHAHA WTF :xOkay I just completed my mission given by someone,Who insists tht she's a dinosaur w/o makeup -.-Zzz .Go alr, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment