Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Busy and tired.

Mm..Didn't post for 2 days alr.Super busy with school and all.I'm damn tired now.Off tuh bed.Waking in middle of night tuh do homework :/Baibai (:--Imy so much.When can I bloody talk tuh you again ? x.xZzz.Whatever, hope I don't talk tuh you,For th rest of my life.Why ?Cos I don't wanna see/know those stuffs .They kill me like mad .They make me feel like ,Turning intuh a smoking machine .I've already quitting smoking ,At least no longer buying cig .I just hope it doesn't comes back ...--But there's danger in th air , trying so hard, tuh be unfair,Danger's in th air, trying so hard, tuh give us a scare,But we're not afraidddddddddddddddddd ~--I give up.It's another useless shit.Why bother getting so much moodless,And losing th interest for school,For this kind of thing.Don't escape, don't run, it's alright.I'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment